- Savage Earth web site of the PBS series dealing with earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and other disasters
- The Climate Change Research Center
- Earth Science Resources on the Internet an Internet hyperlink to Earth Science resources designed for undergraduate courses.
- Earth Science World—general information on various aspects of Earth science
- Geology.com—for current events, maps, articles, careers and satellite images associated with the world of geology and Earth science
- GeologyLink daily geo-news updates, discussion forums, an expansive directory of links, virtual field trips, geology classes, and a glossary.
- Geosciences.org comprehensive, searchable geoscience database.
- JeoJunk—News and Information about Geography, GIS, Earth Science & Maps.
- Illustrated Glossary of Geologic Terms
- Ocean Drilling Program international partnership of scientists and research institutions organized to explore the evolution and structure of Earth.
- Park Geology Tour guide with text and photos to various geologic features, such as fossils, caves, glaciers, and sand dunes, found throughout the National Parks.
- This Dynamic Planet
- Geologist's Lifetime Field List
- Saguaro National Park 3D Geology Tour
- Digitization Portal
See the T.K. Bakshi Herbarium or our Rocks & Minerals collection
- AU Space
- AU Press
Check out our open access scholarly press.
- AU Blog
Read stories about our students, faculty, research, awards and events.
Updated December 11 2014 by Student & Academic Services